The self-storage solution for Melburnians
As much as we love buying new appliances, clothing and furniture, sometimes finding the place to display or store them can be difficult. Often you simply don’t have enough room to store your new bike or that framed Wayne Carey signed jersey that you bought on eBay. Luckily, Smartbox Self-Storage Melbourne has got you covered. Smartbox is the no-fuss, stress-free and affordable storage solution perfect for Melburnians.
Efficient drop-off and pick-up of your Smartbox in metropolitan Melbourne
Traditional storage units in Melbourne can be expensive and sometimes you may not have time or transport resources to access them. Our storage box or ‘Smartbox’ is delivered and collected to and from your home or office within Melbourne metropolitan areas. So, whether you’re home or office is located in Melbourne’s Inner City, Bayside or North East, we’ll deliver to you.
If the items you’re planning to store are on the heavier side, we’ll be happy to provide you with our rental trolleys that you can use with our Smart trailers. Our trailers include an easy-access ramp to make loading and unloading your belongings easier.
Smartbox’s secure, cost-effective and convenient self-storage solution is available in Melbourne’s CBD, Docklands, Southbank, Port Melbourne and St Kilda, plus:
, Fitzroy, Prahran
, Collingwood, West Melbourne, Footscray, Carlton, Parkville, Flemington, Yarraville
, Bentleigh, Cheltenham, Black Rock, Moorabbin
Self-Storage Services in Southern Melbourne
, St Kilda
, Albert Park
, Elwood, Elsternwick
, South Melbourne
Self-Storage Services in Eastern Melbourne
, Surrey Hills
, Glen Iris
, Toorak, Chadstone, Carnegie, Mount Waverley, Malvern, Blackburn, Box Hill
Self-Storage Services in Northern Melbourne
, Northcote, Fairfield
, Coburg, Brunswick, Essendon, Reservoir, Preston, Moonee Ponds
Self-Storage Services in North East Melbourne
, Bulleen, Ivanhoe, Balwyn, Bundoora, Heidelberg
There are multiple reasons why you should choose Smartbox to store your valuables. Whether you’re temporarily moving interstate, planning to renovate or just started your business, Smartbox is the ultimate self-storage solution in Melbourne. Here are a few more reasons why you should choose Smartbox:
- Value for money – Let’s face it, storage cost in Melbourne can be pricey. With Smartbox, you can choose from two different storage box sizes, so you only pay for the space you need. Plus, if you don’t know how long you require your Smartbox for, you can choose our flexible month-to-month option, which can potentially save you money.
- Fully enclosed trailers – Our Smartboxes are built from structural plantation pine timber, that are breathable which decreases the risk of mould and condensation building up in the storage container. This is housed in our fully enclosed trailers that are weatherproof and made from secure fibreglass, providing you more protection from wear and tear. .
- Secure storage warehouse – Our Melbourne storage units or Smartboxes are securely stored inside our state-of-the-art, pest-controlled warehouse, with 24/7 surveillance system.
- Eliminate double handling – We’ve cut the middleman and the need to hire truck or removalist, by bringing the storage units to you. All you need to do is pick, pack and load your Smartbox. Of course, we also offer additional packing and/or loading service, where our experts will pack and prepare your belonging so they’re completely safe during transportation and while in storage at our secure facility.
- Convenient business and document storage – Whether you’re a new business owner or a veteran entrepreneur, you know that it’s often difficult to effectively store and manage all your supplies and documents. At Smartbox, we can provide you with a customised unit with shelving to fit all your document storage needs.
So, whether you’re a home or business owner in Melbourne’s Southern, Northern or Eastern Suburbs, Smartbox has your self-storage needs covered. We can even provide you with all the necessary packing materials you need, so you don’t need to shop around for cardboard boxes, protective plastic covers and packing tape − all you need to do is choose, arrange and fill your Smartbox.